3 years ago Environment California and MANY others worked with Assemblymember Mike Feuer (Los Angeles) to pass a Green Chemistry bill. The idea was to give the state the authority to ban, phase out, label, regulate, approve chemicals in the state (i know you would think they already had this authority). While the bill was signed into law, it does not have the authroity or the funding it needs to work.
Check out this GREAT story in the Chicago Tribune about how the chemical companies and our exposure to dangerous chemicals.
- California Can Lead the Way to a Brighter, Healthier Future
- What to do when the Waffle House closes: Advice from an Irma evacuee
- The 2017 solar eclipse should remind us of solar energy’s progress and near limitless potential
- Over last decade, American solar energy generation increased 43-fold
- 100 percent renewable energy: 100 percent possible, 100 percent happening.